Saturday, August 13, 2005

Legal Terms - Class Action

Class Action information: A Class Action is a type of Civil Case that occurs because of common claims existing among numerous plaintiffs, and often where individual damages are relatively small, the court will allow representative plaintiffs to pursue the claims on behalf of the entire class. Notice of the claim is given to the class by publication and otherwise. Potential class members may opt into or out of any settlement or other result that is achieved. Classes are common in products liability

1 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Have you ever tried to explain simple things with "big" words...something it does not work...that's why I like the way you are writing here...

I'm working on a hard drive data recovery site. It is not easy to find good content for hard drive data recovery websites but I try to do my best...I also have a blog there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home